Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2015

Greetings from the Studio (Autumn Edition)

(etcetera23 in the studio)

Greetings from the Studio (autumn edition)

"Bookmarks, Greeting Cards and Gift-tags"



Since I returned from travels back to Germany... one of my biggest things I was looking forward, was to return to my Studio, to work on a few new things. In Mexico I started already my Bookmark Series... which gave me a big learning curve in Material and definitive with Watercolor Pencils. So I tried a few more different Technics in the Art of Bookmark making.And a few more exciting thing came back together... In the same time I started my first greeting card series. I am really excited... to show you a few more about them in my next post...  Also here was a few more new things to discover... which material to use, which color match together, what paper, what do I package the whole thing with... Exciting.. I can  tell you...



Prototypes of some of the Bookmarks.. most of them live in Zurich - Switzerland now...




 One of the Bookmark Series... made with Coffee stains and different brown aquarell tones... All wrapped with a clear film for protection. 



 these Bookmarks are from my "Fairy tale Series" .. every one a master piece of its own.. and the can tell you stories, only your imagination is the limit.


 and of course some of the 100 Gift tags, which I created in the last month...


by the way... some of these things, you can find in my online shop...
SHOP


please keep reading my blog... and leave me a comment or write me a message, when you have some suggestions or anything else...


copyrights by www.etcetera23.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen