Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016

Making of the Bookmark Series "Nemra Kingdom"

(etcetera23 in the studio)

Making of the Bookmark Series"Nemra Kingdom"


I love my Bookmarks. They are fun to do and to do with... Nemra Kingdom is a beautiful Science Fiction Bookmark Series from a Star System far far away. You can only imagine what a beauty lies somewhere else in other solar systems. This is how I picture it.
So for all, who like sci-fi this are perfect page holders for your space novels.
Apparently, you can use them for other books too... :-P
Today, I want to show you how this Unique - Watercolor & Spraypaint Bookmarks are made.

First I soak some quality 300 gm² Aquarell Paper in Water for some Minutes and then put it on a wooden board and fix it with masking tape.


I wet the paper even more and do a beautiful Aquarelic pattern painting on it and let the whole thing dry for some hours or days.


The cutting process


 
 Here you can see, when I brought on the spray paint

 

After another drying process, I paint the highlights, roundings  and details with different markers and colors.


All my Bookmarks are hand wrapped in clear adhesive film for protection, so you can enjoy/use them on the beach, in the forest or where ever you want to read your book...



the final drying process and done!



Every Piece is UNIQUE and HANDMADE!



here some more examples in different colors and styles

   

Sector75 & Orbit


Away


Aura


Sphere

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
etcetera23 creates unique usable ART.. like bookmarks and cards

check my shops, if you like them:
www.dawanda.com/shop/etcetera23
www.etsy.com/shop/etcetera23 or buy them in the LVZ Kantine Leipzig or HomeLe Cafe Leipzig (Germany)
'
become a fan: www.facebook.com/www.etcetera23.de

(copyrights by www.etcetera23.com)

you want something created just for you.. contact me!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen